[NSRCA-discussion] Heat Sinks

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 07:03:39 AKDT 2008

As in most projects, when you are 99% done, you only have 25% left to  do.
That is how most projects in my work environment went.  I always  told the
project managers that when they reported their project status and  I was usually
right.  If I was wrong, they had more than 25% left to  go.....

Don

In a message dated 8/4/2008 7:30:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,