[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposal

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 03:01:33 AKDT 2008

Matt,
You know I'm just kidding right?
:-)
JLK

From: mjfrederick at cox.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:40:55 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposal

I don't see the necessity for such a proposal... All the people you are competing with in your region (hence breaking the NSRCA up into districts) are dealing with the same problem. It would be a net zero change in the results, just allowing you to feel better about yourself because you got better scores... to quote the Godfather... "After all, we are not communists..." While we're at it let's just change the name of the sport to Soccer...

Matt

Yeah, I know I'm gonna ruffle some feathers with the soccer remark... get over it...