[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposal

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 17:37:31 AKDT 2008

I have got it!!

  Once this idea evolves to its logical conclusion we won't have to fly the patterns at all. We can just enter the height, age, visual acuity, geographic region of residence, time of birth, marital status, number of children, occupation, mean temperature of country of origin, distance from the equator to the fuselage datum line, and mothers maiden name (for verification purposes only) all into the scoring program and normalize the whole thing. The computer can tabulate the scores and we can award the trophies at the pilots meeting.

  This will allow us to spend the rest of the weekend flying foamies and working on sequences for the next rules cycle.

  Brilliant!
  Anthony
  NSRCA #759

John Konneker <jlkonn at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Jason,
I'm going to have to think about that for a while.
That adds a lot of complication.
...my heard is hurting already...
;-)
JLK