[NSRCA-discussion] Park flyers for pattern practice?

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 09:24:46 AKDT 2008

We're using a pretty cheap chinese set up, although Dean has some rigs with
the full tilt hitec castle axi type stuff. IMHO the chinese stuff is just as
good in this size range, and less than half the price. Dean can fill in the
blanks.

AUW can be anywhere between 10-14 ozs or less, depenging on how you do it.
It will hover effortlessly at about 1/3 stick, and punch out HARD even with
a tired pack. uses a 3 cell 1000mah pack, the best ones I have found are
from Vampower pro bt ya know, whatever, plenty to pick from.

best prop seems to be the 11x4.8 SF prop.

At any rate, try this foamie, I bet you'll love it.

-Mike