[NSRCA-discussion] Park flyers for pattern practice?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Apr 29 09:03:12 AKDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:54:40 -0400
"Mike Hester" <kerlock at comcast.net> wrote:

> No contest in my opinion.....
>
> Dean Funk's outdoor Black Magic foamie. That thing is pretty cool!

Did I miss a discussion on that?  Plans available?  I've been flying
some Slofly EPP foamies that are great indoors but they get pushed
around a lot outdoors.

> If you're looking for something more "built up", well, not too sure in
> that  size range.

I was thinking about the BP Edge from Horizon - more 3D than pattern,
but I've seen one fly and it seems pretty balanced for a profile.

> I'd say just get 2 and have fun =)

:)  Somehow that argument looses something in the translation to "wife
speak"

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com