[NSRCA-discussion] Park flyers for pattern practice?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Apr 29 08:42:04 AKDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to get a park flyer together that flies well enough to
practice a bit with. At this point I'm mostly working on remembering to
use the rudder - so the bar isn't too high, but something with minimal
coupling would be nice.  Sizewise I'm thinking about something a
bit bigger than a foamie, maybe ~150 watts, 3 cell 1000-1500mA?

Anyone flying something similar you're happy with?

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com