[NSRCA-discussion] Floor boards!

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Mon Apr 28 15:48:35 AKDT 2008

Ooops....just don't peel back the carpet on the next Qantas 747 you fly
on!!!! Or you could be on the express elevator to the cargo hold?

Shall we say I had a source. And one of the sheets was even new...at 10K
a pop!!!!

Oh, you'll need at least 4 sheets for two boxes...don't ask how I know
(please)

This was the only way I could get to 20kg with model and luggage, with a
few grams to spare.

Tom