[NSRCA-discussion] NBRC Contest - April 26th and 27th.

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 17:03:49 AKDT 2008

Just a reminder. the 1st contest in Northern California will be this coming
weekend at the NBRC field near Skaggs Island in Napa county.  This
traditional contest has been moved from the BARCS field in Richmond because
of an issue with the East Bay Parks District - the contest will be back at
BARCS in 2009.

Please email me if you want a flyer. this list won't take the one I have -
its too big.

Directions and distances are as follows:

When you turn off Hwy 29 onto Hwy 121/12 - travel 2.4 miles until you get to
Duhig Road.  Turn left onto Duhig Road and drive 3.8 miles until you get to
Skaggs Island Road.  Turn left onto Skaggs Island Road - drive 1.3 miles
until you get to the entrance of the flying field (it will be on your
right).

THERE MAY BE SOMEONE AT THE FIELD ON FRIDAY FOR PRACTICE - I CAN'T GUARANTEE
IT!