[NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:53:36 AKDT 2008

Tony,
That's great!
The delay is the ONLY thing that kept me from buying a Pro Driver.
JLK

From: tony at radiosouthrc.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:13:08 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Just for info, I am working on a delayed start version for the Pro Driver.  I hope to have it available in a month or so…

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
139 Altama Connector, Box 322
Brunswick, GA  31525
1-800-962-7802
www.radiosouthrc.com

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Don RamseySent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:37 AMTo: 'General pattern discussion'Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Thanks to all for the info on the RCATS.

Don

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of John KonnekerSent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:24 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Don,I have one with the delay.  It solved my starting problems when I was first learning to run a DZ last season.  You need to call RCATS and ask for Michael.  RCATS does a lot of overseas UAV stuff so it may take a try or two.He will put the delay in for $5.Last time I talked to him they are now coming with a 5200mah battery.  Mine has a 4800mah and lasted from just before the Natslast year to just a few weeks ago...I forgot all about having to ever charge it!I recommend getting the "glove" which is a soft protective cover.  One caveat, the case is not hot fuel proof and nitro will stain it.Good luck!JLK

From: don.ramsey at suddenlink.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:43:40 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Has anyone used the RCATS glow driver.  If so, does it have the delay feature that allows easier starts on the YS engines?

Don