[NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:14:44 AKDT 2008

Oh, Don!
One other thing.  If you want to buy one other than direct Michael will tell you how to put the delay in
yourself.  He posted it once on RCU but don't ask me to find it!
lol
JLK

From: don.ramsey at suddenlink.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:37:22 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Thanks to all for the info on the RCATS.

Don

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of John KonnekerSent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:24 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Don,I have one with the delay.  It solved my starting problems when I was first learning to run a DZ last season.  You need to call RCATS and ask for Michael.  RCATS does a lot of overseas UAV stuff so it may take a try or two.He will put the delay in for $5.Last time I talked to him they are now coming with a 5200mah battery.  Mine has a 4800mah and lasted from just before the Natslast year to just a few weeks ago...I forgot all about having to ever charge it!I recommend getting the "glove" which is a soft protective cover.  One caveat, the case is not hot fuel proof and nitro will stain it.Good luck!JLK

From: don.ramsey at suddenlink.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:43:40 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] RCATS glow driver

Has anyone used the RCATS glow driver.  If so, does it have the delay feature that allows easier starts on the YS engines?

Don