[NSRCA-discussion] Are the high gas prices going to change your contest plans?

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 22 17:00:24 AKDT 2008

You don't see that many of them here.  Alberta is pretty good economically at the moment, I don't get the feel many people worry too much about the gas prices (yet).  I am a huge Toyota fan, but the Prius was not on my list :)  I actually just picked up an '09 Matrix last week to replace my Echo....which was great on gas but no good for for my wife hauling a baby with stroller around! :)

If you want to talk Calgary housing prices, now thats a different story!  Around a 2x increase in 4 years.

Chad