[NSRCA-discussion] Annhedral Stab

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Apr 21 16:24:47 AKDT 2008

Hey Nat,
You know I love ya, buuuuuuttt, ...........I don't think it's immaterial. Of
course I ain't no genius, but that's the reason I use just a little more
positive in the wing to increase the force of the downwash which lessens the
lifting force of the stab which eliminates the belly pitch in K.E.
Georgie