[NSRCA-discussion] Mailing list migrations

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Apr 21 14:35:24 AKDT 2008

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:55:18 -0400
"Martin X. Moleski, SJ" <moleski at canisius.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for taking such good care of us.
>
> Much appreciated!

Ditto Marty!!

Thanks also to EVERYONE who volunteers some of their precious hobby
time-slices to make sure the NSRCA remains a vibrant and vital resource
for the pattern community and R/C enthusiasts at large.

I'm just doing my part - and I'm in good company :)

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com