[NSRCA-discussion] Annhedral Stab

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 10:30:04 AKDT 2008

Thanks Nat, I will need more actual application info.
My past experience with scale aerobatic airplanes having the stab in the
scale location usually quit high relative to the wing position all pitched
hard to the belly but those with the stab lowered didn't have near the
problem. I thought it was because of the high stab position but it may be
due to something else. I guess I need to build a test airplane with a stab
that can be mounted in several vertical locations, someday.
Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Jim