[NSRCA-discussion] Annhedral Stab

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 01:20:46 AKDT 2008

Downwash:
I almost mentioned downwash earlier as a seemingly significant contributor
to flight trim / setup. Vertical positioning of the stab in the downwash
appears to be important when matched to aircraft weight and horizontal
flight speed.
Would it be safe to assume that having a flat stab in line with the wing
would produced a pitch to the canopy or dose running that deep in the
downwash just make it hunt?
Thanks
Jim