[NSRCA-discussion] Annhedral Stab

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sun Apr 20 19:32:54 AKDT 2008

I have seen Jason's program, nothing unusual, a bit of rud-elevator
mixing, etc.  The usual suspects!  I would consider his mixing to be
similar to what I had in the Twister earlier last year.

I have an Integral sitting here waiting for the snow to go bye-bye.
When I compare it with my Twister they are very close in many of the
design features (no surprise since they both originate from ZN and wing
designs are heavily weighted from the Oxalys).  Having borrowed Nat's
and Bryan's trimming knowledge I have been able to get that airplane to
a near perfect state of trim.  I am sure the same can be done with the
Integral seeing how they are so similar, just a little more challenging
as the Compy version has no adjusters, and I am not 100% certain where
all the TL/incidences are set at from the factory.  So if I have to
change things its going to be slightly painful!

On a side note, GO FLAMES GO!

Chad