[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Pilot's Lament

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Apr 20 17:28:15 AKDT 2008

After some concerns, I've finally muddled through and fired up a Titan for
this year.

New Diamond rule.Check to make sure your throttle servo is not reversed. It
makes for quick thinking and an interesting start with a 140DZ. It actually
didn't start at full throttle. I decided to put it at the middle not know
where the linkage actually was on install. The surprise on my face when I
pulled the Tx to idle and the power went full throttle.All's good and we
were prepared for something silly and an easy quick fix was at hand.

I ran a half tank and had to explain to my neighbors that this is my new
method for getting rid of mosquitoes.VBG.The wind stopped blowing and the
whole block was filled with Power Master 30% DZ smoke.That's the smell right
there.

We hope for a little practice and should make a couple contests this year.I
just might be able to fly the whole six rounds with out a ..nope, not going
to say it.

See ya on the trail.

Larry and Lisa

  _____