[NSRCA-discussion] Annhedral Stab

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sun Apr 20 15:22:54 AKDT 2008

The way I see it, if any of these "extras" were really providing a
worthwhile advantage every design would incorporate them.  Until they
are as functional as a set of wings they won't do anything to your
flying that a solid year of practice can't accomplish.

Just look at what Jason and Andrew did at this past Worlds with a simple
mass produced, inexpensive design.

Chad