[NSRCA-discussion] Amethyst EP Bipe

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat Apr 19 20:47:22 AKDT 2008

Rex,

what would like to know?

Bare airframe is 2400g Electric only and it will be close on the weight limit. The prototype models all made weight. With various power combos. >From the Hacker c50 to the Oxai motor. Similar plug together snap together wing attachment to that of my Adventure and Euphoria Bipes. Both from Oxai. Two bolts are the only fasteners needing tools to attach the wings and "I" struts No flying wires used or needed.

Wings all glassed and painted. Like all Oxai models.

Adjustable plug in stab

Access hatch for the batts when its all put together.

What else would you like to know?

Troy