[NSRCA-discussion] Laminate Material Source ???

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 16:39:15 AKDT 2008

CST that is the place. Composite structure Technology.

  And to be honest with you i was also very distracted by the company you brought. Tell Lisa she looks better every time i see her.

  Looks like i may miss the first couple contests of the year. I think they are sending me back out to Arizona for work. Probably most of May.

Lisa & Larry <lld613 at psci.net> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                When in Toledo I forgot to pick up some stock for servo / fuel tank tray material. Looking for CF/FG, End-grain Balsa/Honeycomb material supplier...

minimum 6" x 12" sheet.

  I know, Dennis, you even told me
 but I was with good company and got distracted
 ;^ )

Larry Diamond