[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA mailing list migrated

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Fri Apr 18 16:36:25 AKDT 2008

Hi all,

This afternoon I migrated the NSRCA mailing list to a faster server
with better connectivity.  A few things have been upgraded under the
hood, but everything should operate the same as it always has (only
faster!), and the archives were migrated over as well.  If you notice
any anomalies or problems, please let me know and I'll get after them
ASAP.

Thanks,

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com