[NSRCA-discussion] Web Site

Ron Lawrence ronnan57 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 12:56:39 AKDT 2008

Hi Guys, I have a strange problem with the NSRCA website and can't seem to
figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated.      I haven't been
able to access the nsrca.org or the nsrca.us site in 3 days.  I know about
the server move and all.  It now seems that the website is working fine for
all my friends that do not have Roadrunner  near Rochester, NY but everyone
that has Roadrunner here locally can't open the site.  I just got off the
phone after an hour with Road Runner support and they do not have a clue,
they just pass it off as something the server from the website is doing or
changed.  If anyone knows something for me to try next please let me know..
Thanks ahead of time,  Ron Lawrence