[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Sacks

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 22:22:40 AKDT 2008

I use a piece of marble to charge my batt's on. No sack needed really.. Well, when I am home I do.. This goes on the concrete floor with nothing around for 6 feet either direction with two smoke detectors.. I'm not paranoid as I feel safe charging lipo's.. Just how I've always done it at home. At the field, I don't charge in a vehicle, always outside. At a contest, well, you may not want to stay in the same hotel as me!! LOL..

  Chris

    BODY {   MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica  }  P.msoNormal {   MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"  }  LI.msoNormal {   MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"  }        The best system I am aware of is used by Earl Haury, two pieces of 16" ? sq ceramic floor tile separated by a few bricks.