[NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Indoor Pattern Contest - Congrats to Andrew Jesky

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:41:34 AKDT 2008

Hey Mark!
It was good meeting you and listening to you and Dave Saturday night.
I learned a lot!
Watch for an article Jeremy wrote for the K-Factor in the upcoming May issue.
Good stuff!
Everyone will need to keep it handy for around August or September when they start to assemble their F3P planes for the season.
It will be great if we can get him to contribute regularly!
JLK

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:27:00 -0400From: atwoodm at paragon-inc.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Indoor Pattern Contest - Congrats to Andrew Jesky
Jeremy...how about that article on finding places to fly????  PLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE :):):):)Always good to see you in Toledo...MarkOn 4/7/08 12:07 PM, "JEREMY CHINN" <lagrue at hotmail.com> wrote:
Don, thanks for putting that up. It captured the essence of the competition and its lead-in very well!  It was great to meet you at the event and compete with you.  Huge congratulations to Andrew! He flew his thumbs off and did it with a smile.  For those of you who have not tried Indoor Pattern, its a lot of fun. Keep it in mind for when it gets cold again and we all get cooped up again away from the cold!

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:17:27 -0700From: bob at toprudder.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Indoor Pattern ContestIf you want a lot of nice, high-def video coverage of the event, try: http://www.higherplaneproductions.com/ Join FlightPass (cost a few dollars) and get a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. Almost as good as being there. Bob R.Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
Nice perspective on the event. I get to do the lazy thing and watch from the stands. Thanks for the write-up. Bob Kanegetterflash at yahoo.com ----- Original Message ----From: "tocdon at netscape.net" <tocdon at netscape.net>To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSent: Sunday, April 6, 2008 2:20:37 AMSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Indoor Pattern ContestWell, I flew in this indoor pattern contest they had at Toledo, better know as the "ETOC".  I put some thoughts comparing and contrasting to full size pattern plane competition, and my usual detailed story book on the event.http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7339821/anchors_7339843/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#7339843And yes Joe and Tom... I've had my fun and now my batteries are charged to get the Brio out tomorrow...

Get the MapQuest Toolbar <http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?NCID=mpqmap00030000000003> , Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47523/*http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com> , No Cost._______________________________________________NSRCA-discussion mailing listNSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.orghttp://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion

Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic. <http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A>