[NSRCA-discussion] Off Topic - Need Help

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 09:37:45 AKDT 2008

I was thinking about this.  Suppose, instead of a beer can on a
string, I attach a stick of dynamite with a remotely activated
detonator.  I let out the string as far as I want and set off the
detonator from above ground.  When the debris cloud from dirt/rocks/
people/animals disperses, I should have a neat hole in the ground,
right where the pipe is.

Ron Van Putte