[NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Indoor Pattern Contest

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Apr 7 07:17:34 AKDT 2008

If you want a lot of nice, high-def video coverage of the event, try:

  http://www.higherplaneproductions.com/

  Join FlightPass (cost a few dollars) and get a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. Almost as good as being there.

  Bob R.

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
        Nice perspective on the event. I get to do the lazy thing and watch from the stands. Thanks for the write-up.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com