[NSRCA-discussion] Off Topic - Need Help

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 11:04:50 AKDT 2008

I am trying to trace the route of a 4" PVC water pipe about 100 yards
from a well.  The pipe is buried about 12" to 14" underground.  I
think it goes fairly straight.  I don't want to dig down to find the
pipe until I'm sure where it is, because the soil is VERY difficult
to dig in, due to lots of gravel and clay.  Although I'm sure there
are instruments which will enable one to trace the route of the pipe,
I don't have a clue who to ask.  Any help available out there?

Ron Van Putte