[NSRCA-discussion] Peoria Pattern Clinic

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:30:06 AKDT 2008

 John, Myself, Frank DelGuidice and Rusty Dose are all
planning to make the trip. If anyone has some ideas
that would help make this event better than please
chime in. We are looking to get a whole area in
Central Illinois turned onto our sport. Besides the
Chicago area we really don't have anyone flying in the
state except Jack Li who is from Peoria. Thanks, Mike
Mueller