[NSRCA-discussion] Prop for OS61FX

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:35:04 AKDT 2008

One of the sport flyers in my local club wants to know what prop he should use for an OS61FX on a MACS long quiet pipe? Setup is in a Sig King Kobra with retracts. I couldn't 100% for sure answer him since the last .61 I ran was a Hanno special on a Hatori pipe with a 12X11. I have no idea how strong the newer OS's are in comparison. I'm guessing 12X10 on 15% nitro fuel? Anyone have a definitive answer?