[NSRCA-discussion] Electric power summary

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 19:10:05 AKDT 2008

Well, it is a 2S1RB actually. I don't store them wound, partially wound, or completely unwound, I store them mostly unwound. (Kinda like partly cloudy, mostly sunny. What the heck's the difference? lol) While winding, as I do it with a high speed lithium poly powered drill, they get up to about 110 on a warm day. Unwinding, they have some airflow so it's a little cooler.

  Chris

Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com> wrote:
    Is that a 1S2P, or a 2S1P??  Do you store them wound, partially wound, or completely unwound?  Hot hot do they get while winding? Unwinding?  (I could go on....)   :-)

  Bob R.

krishlan fitzsimmons <homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I use 2 specially built rubber bands, 560 winds each, matched of course. Keeps the weight down. Feel free to quote me on that Bob!!

  Chris

Chris