[NSRCA-discussion] ASAP District points question

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 12:07:32 AKDT 2007

We asked Emory about this and he couldn't come up with a WRITTEN rule, just
what was "said" that he would lose his points. I hope this is at least put
into a written rule as these unwritten rules, IMO, aren't fair. So my friend
entered Sportsman and won... oh well.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com