[NSRCA-discussion] Mid-Air discussion

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 30 07:18:12 AKDT 2007

Mark, another consideration is that now you are staring to encroach way into the landing and takeoff zone. That would have to be considered now as a judges ok to land/takeoff criteria.
Jerry
By the way several years ago one of the practice fields at the NATS  did have about a 30deg. overlap at center. Most who tried it started waiting and flew one at a time, or went somewhere else. The peripheal flinch factor was too much.