[NSRCA-discussion] Mid-Air discussion

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 02:45:27 AKDT 2007

Right on!

Jay Marshall

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of george w.
kennie
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:27 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Mid-Air discussion

While it may be true that the flight paths cross on every pass, the cross
point is of a momentary nature, whereas without the 10 degree offset the
time spent in the same flight plane is magnified by a significant factor
greatly increasing/multiplying contact opportunities. Where the offset
capability exists it presents the possibility of reduced incidents. While I
acknowledge that this is my "opinion" I am more than willing to listen to
persuasive arguements to the contrary. Maybe there's something I'm not
seeing here.
G.