[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 25 18:11:20 AKDT 2007

Jim,

Bring it this weekend. I'm gonna bring the Era and fly it a round or 2 as
well. Have to have fun at contests right?

Also, the most common mistake with glow guys flying electrics is that on
landing they cut the motor well before touch down. Would you kill the GMS on
downwind and expect to make the runway? My dad learned that at Tangerine...

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com