[NSRCA-discussion] OT -- Flying Models Magazine Associate Editor wanted ...

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:55:26 AKDT 2007

ASSOCIATE EDITOR WANTED: Flying Models magazine is looking for a modeler
with graphic arts ability. That person’s primary function with Flying
Models will be the layout and graphic management of this monthly,
84-page magazine. Other duties will include some liaison with the hobby
industry and contributors, as well as some writing. A minimal amount of
travel is required, primarily for trade shows. Applicants should have
good photographic skills as well as complete familiarity with Adobe
Photoshop 7, Quark Express 5.01, Adobe Illustrator 8, Corel 10, Internet
Explorer, and word processors such as Microsoft Word or WordPerfect.
This is a salaried position with heath benefits. Please send a resume to
the Flying Models office, PO Box 700, Newton, NJ 07860, attention Frank
Fanelli. Or e-mail a resume to frankf at flying-models.com

While we do prefer having someone onsite, we are are also considering
candidates who work from home. If you'd like to discuss this with me some more,
please send an e-mail or give me a call at the office, 973-383-3355. Thanks for
helping out.

Frank Fanelli
Editor
FLYING MODELS