[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 25 14:44:40 AKDT 2007

Jim,

  What size engine are you going to install in the Vanquish?

  Ihncheol

"Woodward, Jim" <jim.woodward at baesystems.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                  Hi Guys,

  I have the Extreme Flight R/C Vanquish and decided to convert it to glow power.  Therefore I am placing the motor and controller for sale.  In their “Combo” pricing seen at http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/vanquish.html they give the combo for $150.  Individually the cost is higher.  If someone wants to make an offer for the motor and controller that would be great.

  Thanks,
  Jim W.

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.