[NSRCA-discussion] I have flown my first contest back

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Sep 24 03:54:54 AKDT 2007

Paul - welcome back!

Thanks,
Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.