[NSRCA-discussion] D3 Champs... 3 weeks!

schroetere schroetere at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 22 12:29:33 AKDT 2007

 Hey Guys,
It's 3 weeks until the district 3 championship, which will be held in Gay, GA on October 13th-14th, 2007. I know many of the D3 pilots will be in attendance, but I also wanted to extend an offer to anyone else in neighboring districts that would like to come and fly. For those of you that aren't familiar with the GA Jets flying site, it truly is one of the finest flying fields around. There is a 1000'x60' paved runway that faces north. We have electricity, running water, a nice pavilion, wireless Internet and areas for RV's (although there are no hookups). You can find more information about the club at their website... gajets.org

You can download an event flyer from... http://www.nsrca.org/d3/Event%20Flyers/d3champs07.pdf

There are no hotels close to the field, but there are several cities about 30 minutes away. The event flyer list hotels in Peachtree City, but you could also stay in Griffin or Newnan and be about the same distance away. If I can answer any questions or help out in any way, don't hesitate to send me an email or call.

Thanks,

Emory Schroeter

770-467-0221

rcaerobat at bellsouth.net