[NSRCA-discussion] Red Bull Air Races

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 16:47:17 AKDT 2007

On the highway at 75mph you're only about 4' feet from certian death and you have to trust the guy in the other lane to stay there.

randy <randy9004 at comcast.net> wrote:  I am not sure that I would want to do anything that would encourage
someone to fly as fast as they can, doing aerobatics only a wingspan
from probable death. I watched and could not stop thinking that these
guys are either really stupid or have a death wish.

Randy