[NSRCA-discussion] Mounting Dimension - Hyde "Type C"

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Sep 19 07:13:20 AKDT 2007

Colin,

I have some brief experience with the AR80 and was unable to keep the
header tight to the motor for more than 2 or 3 flights (without a header
support).  The other guys can respond but I think you'll find the need
to use a header support with this mount.

Thanks,

Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.