[NSRCA-discussion] N Dallas

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Mon Sep 17 16:47:14 AKDT 2007

This weekend is the N. Dallas Pattern contest.  Dave Cotton is CD but he's not on this list so I'm posting a reminder to everyone.  Enclosed is a list of motels in the area.  I'm showing those in the Frisco / Colony area, which is where most people stay because its near all the restaurants and bars and where all us members live.  As the crow flies the closest motels are in Denton so you can choose based on your social preferences.

If there's a big turnout, we may run later in the afternoon Saturday and decide to go to dinner at the "Trail Dust" which is about 2 miles from the field.  This is the original before they started the chain.  If not we'll probably go to the "Down Under pub" again because they had a great band last year, and we sat outside on a cool beautiful night.

Oh, by the way, there should be some flying going on too.  Maps to the field are on www.ndrcc.com or you can call me at 972 897 1454, but only if you are close and can take directions based on local landmarks.

The field is in great condition, especially since it has been underwater most of the summer.

--Lance