[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Cool Power Question

wgalligan wgalligan at texasairnet.com
Sat Sep 15 11:50:37 AKDT 2007

I was told by a source close to Morgan that there is no difference in the two fuels. The fuel marked heli was to satisfy the heli fliers.  There was a time that the two fuels where different but supposidly not anymore. My LHD sells it for the same price air or heli.  I have run both many times in my OS 1.40's and could tell NO difference.

I could be wrong.... but then I may be right.

Wayne Galligan