[NSRCA-discussion] Cool Power Question

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Sep 15 05:28:16 AKDT 2007

The difference is the oil.  Heli oil is lower in viscosity than their
standard synthetic oil and supposedly provides better cooling for
helicopters.  The oil is more expensive than standard oil and that's
why heli fuel costs more.  Morgan's Pro Pattern fuel is a 20% oil
fuel (to meet YS warranty requirements) and the oil is a mixture of
heli oil and standard oil.

Ron