[NSRCA-discussion] Sad News

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Sep 11 08:19:50 AKDT 2007

I hope this doesn't sound cold...but good for him.  It's sad, but there's
something refreshing to see someone "Live" life right up to the end. It's
always too soon, and those left behind may suffer more because of it's
suddenness, but it's the only way to go.  I can only hope for as much when
it's my time.  But yes...he'll be missed.

-M