[NSRCA-discussion] What mount for YS160/170

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 10 13:34:03 AKDT 2007

I have no experience running the 160 and am getting an Integral preped for next season. There are quite a few Hyde mounts in a wide range of prices and weights ranging from the light and cheap (Type CR, 3oz, $55) to the heavy and expensive (HCMY16ARIA, 4.9oz, $228).

  I plan on installing a nose ring and I hate seeing the Engine rocking back and forth in the cowl at idle.

  Can you advise on a sensible choice?

  Another way of asking this would be...whats the least expensive mount that does the job?

  Thanks
  Colin.