[NSRCA-discussion] Idle Down

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 07:39:35 AKDT 2007

In a message dated 9/10/2007 11:28:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jnhiller at earthlink.net writes:

Hi all I  have a question.
I am using a Futaba 9-C and the idle down feature to drop  the idle for
landing. The percentage setting is relative to throttle trim  and needs to be
changed if the throttle idle trim is changed. Has someone  figured a mix to
get a non-relative absolute idle down  setting?
Thanks

You only need to adjust this if you make the Idle adjustment while the idle
down mix is active.
You should be able to adjust your idle, then switch to idle down and the
rate should remain the same.
I never make idle adjustments while in the idle down mode.

Carl