[NSRCA-discussion] Springfield, Missouri contest

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:36:31 AKDT 2007

Great job by Dan Curtis and his crew turning lemons in to lemonade!
What looked like a sure rain out turned in to a great contest.
After we got started mid afternoon Saturday the weather cooperated.
Anyone that watched the radar in the middle part of the country this weekend
knows what we had to contend with.
I don't know what's more fun...getting started on time or being able to
visit longer with
everyone while we waited for the rain to stop.
The Saturday evening get togethers are always a lot of fun...especially when
you have
T-Bone providing the entertainement!
Thanks to the Springfield Pattern Flyers Club!
JLK
Oh...PS...
Is it me or does the scoring always run better when the ladies take over?
:-)