[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Tube

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 15:27:45 AKDT 2007

McMaster Carr, PN 89965K93 and 89965K63.....either a 3 foot or 6 foot length of 6061 T6 aluminum, 7/8" OD. These will set you back about 8 or 13 bucks depending on which you choose, plus shipping. They also sell the phenolic socket stock. BTW here in the NE, Ground shipping is same as next day so for about 20 bucks you can have it delivered to your door and have extra to bend.

?

MattK