[NSRCA-discussion] 9303X?

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 12:14:33 AKDT 2007

George,

Which version?  I got my X9303 Heli w/ servos Mode 1.  Nobody buys this
radio.  I may return it and wait untile the Air version show up.
Most of those are due late September,  I hope to have those backorders
filled up by first week of October.
Until the last shipment, only the versions with servos came to states.  Next
one is mostly without servos.

IP