[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Futaba 9z with Spektrum SPMMSFUT7

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 09:44:22 AKDT 2007

The Futaba module system has a small button on the back of the TX module  you
depress while you are doing the range check.  It lowers the output  signal so
you can test the range easily.  I think other 2.4G systems use  similar
techniques.

Don

In a message dated 9/7/2007 10:36:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,